Central Connecticut’s premiere Hair Salon and Spa
Since 1999, The Hair Color Company has been Central Connecticut’s premiere Hair Salon and Spa. Our team of highly trained stylists and technicians are committed to providing you with the “fashion-forward” trends and the spa experience you’ve come to expect from us.
– Marta Cendan, Salon Owner
“I never did give them hell. I just told them the truth, and they thought it was hell.” – Harry S. Truman
Education is a priority with Melanie, and it shows through her work. She loves creating through her coloring and highlighting techniques resulting in her signature beautiful natural finish.
– Melanie Mouta, Stylist
“Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway.” – Earl Nightingale
- – Trained in cutting techniques by KMS California
- – Certified in Keratin Complex Smoothing System
- – Goldwell Certified Colorist
- – Redken Certified Colorist
- – Attended advanced color education at The Redken Exchange in New York City
- – B.S. in Business Management
- – Education is a priority with Melanie, and it shows through her work. She loves creating through her coloring and highlighting techniques resulting in her signature beautiful natural finish.
– Alicia Noriega, Junior Stylist
– Alex Mireles, Make Up Artist
“If you ask me what I came into this world to do, I will tell you I came to live loud” – Alex– Jane Iredale Makeup Artist
Lynn is a very intuitive professional, experienced in most modalities of massage therapy and is excited to share her expertise with our clients.
– Lynn Majernicek, Certified Licensed Massage Therapist
“When you try to control everything, you enjoy nothing. Relax, breathe, let go and just live” – Lynn
- – 8 years experience as a certified licensed massage therapist
– Peter Radziwon, Massage Therapist
Piotr (Peter) Radziwon originally began his training in the healing arts when he stepped down from being president from a highly demanding and stressful position at a large corporation in Poland. Piotr heeded his calling to service and began his healing journey so that he might help guide others to theirs. He quickly became a distinguished practitioner of Acupuncture, Reiki and massage.
When Piotr moved to the United States in 2008 he was required to obtain certifications again in order to continue his practice in this country. During his transition to the United States he was also met with a great family tragedy that only deepened his personal practices and his desire to help support those in need. His perseverance even amidst great challenge speaks to his level of commitment and loyalty to service. He is a very humble yet confident and thorough practitioner. He offers compassionate and respectful insight with a lighthearted spirit.